There are approximately 533 new drugs, including 291 specialty drugs, anticipated to be approved in the next two years and the high cost for innovative drugs continues to drive specialty trend. In this environment, continuous monitoring of the specialty pipeline, as well as understanding unique trend drivers, is essential to ensure the ability to quickly adapt and proactively manage these factors. This webinar will help familiarize clients and their consultants with the specialty pipeline and how CVS Health’s management strategies help them prepare for the potential impact.
In this webinar:
- Learn about significant recent drug approvals and pipeline highlights, including biosimilars and transformative therapies
- Explore how careful monitoring and management of the pipeline can help you effectively manage costs and stay ahead of market trends
- Discover how targeted solutions can help you better manage unique trend drivers
- Surya Singh, MD, Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Specialty Pharmacy
- Patrick Smith, PharmD, Director, Clinical Pipeline Services
Questions about this webinar? Contact your CVS Health Account Team, Representative or Contact Us.