- Programs & Services
Dr. Sree answers some common questions about how the two FDA-authorized vaccines work to protect people from COVID-19.
In this video, Dr. Sree Chaguturu, MD, answers these questions:
- Are the two currently FDA-authorized vaccines equally effective?
- Can I choose which vaccine I get?
- Will I still be protected from the virus if I’m late getting the second vaccine dose? What if I don’t get the second dose at all?
- After I get the second dose, how long before the vaccine takes effect?
- The virus continues to mutate; will the vaccine work on new strains?
- How often will I need to get the COVID-19 vaccination?