- Programs & Services
- Cost Management
- Specialty Management
- Care Management
- Member Engagement
- Health Plan Client Engagement
Hear from Dr. Chaguturu about the safety of the FDA-authorized vaccines as well as mild side effects you may experience when you get your vaccination.
In this video, Dr. Chaguturu answers these questions:
- The vaccine was made very quickly. Did this compromise safety?
- Can I get the vaccine if I have underlying health conditions or if I’m immunocompromised?
- Can I get the vaccine if I’m pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding?
- What are the short- and long-term side effects of COVID-19 vaccines?
- How will the Health Care system track and study the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Should I be worried about having an allergic reaction to the vaccine?
- If I am vaccinated against COVID-19, can I spread the virus to others?