- Programs & Services
There is no shortage of rumors and misinformation online regarding the COVID-19 vaccines. Dr. Sree sets the record straight.
In this video, Dr. Sree Chaguturu, MD, answers these questions:
- MYTH: The vaccine will give a person COVID-19.
- MYTH: The vaccine can cause serious illness or even death.
- MYTH: mRNA vaccines can alter a person’s genes.
- MYTH: The vaccine includes a tracking device so the government can keep tabs on me.
- MYTH: The vaccines are not safe because manufacturers cut corners to develop them faster.
- MYTH: I already had COVID-19 so I don’t need to get the vaccine because I’m immune.
- MYTH: Once I receive both doses of the vaccine,I no longer need to wear a mask in public or follow social distancing guidelines.
- MYTH: I don’t have any underlying health conditions, and I’m under age 65, so I don’t need to get the vaccine.
- MYTH: The vaccine can cause infertility in women and men.