- Programs & Services
- Cost Management
- Specialty Management
- Care Management
- Member Engagement
- Health Plan Client Engagement
The various rollout phases can be confusing. Dr. Sree provides some insights on what to expect when you’re eligible to receive the vaccine.
Check vaccine availability in your area. The date that in-store vaccinations will begin is dependent upon the federal government allocating and distributing the vaccines to us.
In this video, Dr. Sree Chaguturu, MD, answers these questions:
- How is vaccine being distributed in this country?
- When can I get the vaccine (when it will be “my turn”)?
- Where do I go to get the vaccine?
- Can I get the vaccine at CVS Pharmacy?
- How much will it cost me to get vaccinated?
- Can my children get the vaccine?
- Can I get vaccinated if I currently have COVID-19 or if I have cold symptoms?
- Do I still need to get vaccinated if I already had the virus?